1) Registration and participation at the conference are only confirmed once the payment for selected package is received in full.
2) The conference fee includes all sessions, breakfasts, lunches, dinners with refreshments, 2 nights accommodation in selected cabin type, and onboard entertainment.
3) The registered participant will receive a short questionaire with request to provide name as in passport, age at date of departure and nationality - This is a safety requirement set forth by Color Line, and failure to provide may cause rejection to board the vessel and the conference.
4) Cancellations received in writing, at least 4 weeks before commencement of thesailing/conference date, will be subject to a service charge of NOK 1800. Cancellations received after this time cannot be accepted and are subject to the full event fee. Substitutions are welcome up to 24 hours prior departure of M/V Color Fantasy
The carriage of passengers, baggage, is subject to the following terms and conditions of passenger carriage of Color Line that may be found by following this link:
General Terms and Conditions of Transport for Ferry Crossings
6) It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content and or timing of the programme, such as the identity of the speakers. In case a speaker i substityted, program changed or any of the advertised social events are cancelled, The International Bunker Conference (IBC) SA are not liable for any cost incurred by attendees.
7) The contract and terms are subject to Norwegian law.
8) Participants will receive a confirmation of their booking. In case this would not be received, please do not hesitate to contact us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +47 995 249 43/+47941 42 906/+47 481 51 145